Friday, October 12, 2007

c0mputer 1..

Honestly, the first time that I saw our professor in computer 1, I said to myself that my computer 1 ( computer is one of my favorite subjects when I was in highschool) will going to be a bit boring. I wasn't really that inspired and determined to attend my class that I think my professor won't really remember even my name. But as our class in computer started, I found it really interesting especially on our professor's methods of teaching.I actually, learned a lot . I never thought I will enjoy exploring and discovering a lot about computer programs. I even thought of shifting my course to computer engineering from my present course,well, unfortunately I wasn't blessed with a brain like Ms. Joan PiƱon and other computer engineers in the country.
I really had a great time doing my blog posts for our final project. Atleast I can confidently say that I am already a computer Literate.

No comments: